This blog will be used to discuss issues, questions, concerns and ideas dealing with a wide range of topics, relating to The American Legion. As National Legion College Graduates, we hope you will utilize your knowledge of The American Legion to engage and challenge your fellow graduates. We hope you will lead this organization to face the challenges ahead. There are no formal guidelines to how to blog. We encourage everyone to comment.

The American Legion Headline Animator

Monday, November 19, 2007

CA Chaplain

I want to thank all the National staff for all their help during the college. It was a wonderful experience. When I got back home it was back to work and hit the ground running. I am glad to hear of all the wonderful things that my fellow classmates have been doing. I look forward to receiving my box of stuff and moving forward with all the programs. My Department wants me to write up a report on what the College was like. I think that I have found some candidates for next year also.

Anyone who took pictures please send me a CD or a DVD. You can e-mail me at prbandit1@aol.com and I'll send you my address or call me at 831-238-2590.

Paul C. Rodriguez

No comments: