This blog will be used to discuss issues, questions, concerns and ideas dealing with a wide range of topics, relating to The American Legion. As National Legion College Graduates, we hope you will utilize your knowledge of The American Legion to engage and challenge your fellow graduates. We hope you will lead this organization to face the challenges ahead. There are no formal guidelines to how to blog. We encourage everyone to comment.

The American Legion Headline Animator

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Today was a good day. I am very happy about the team work that we have in our group and the Mentor is great too. Mr. Harry from the our group show me how to do a power point presentation. I have more confidence in myself and I am networking with new friends.

I also love the video about how The American Legion assisted a family in need. I tried not to cry ,but I did. I was once in the same situation and the The American Legion assisted me too.

I am glad to be Legionnaire.

Lisa Groves ,West Virginia

No comments: