This blog will be used to discuss issues, questions, concerns and ideas dealing with a wide range of topics, relating to The American Legion. As National Legion College Graduates, we hope you will utilize your knowledge of The American Legion to engage and challenge your fellow graduates. We hope you will lead this organization to face the challenges ahead. There are no formal guidelines to how to blog. We encourage everyone to comment.

The American Legion Headline Animator

Saturday, November 17, 2007

greetings from detroit,mi

I hope everyone had a wonderful Veterans Day. I know for me it has been non stop from one meeting to the next, this is the first time i have had a chance to sit down and write a blog. I agree with the NALC coin challenge, i would like to also add the pin we received in the challenge. I have two more posts in my district signed on to help with the H2H program and hope everyone is trying to promote the program. Lisa from WV i haven't forgotten about you the DVD i have was scratched and i have to have a company try to clean it up for me and i'll send it out to you and anyone else who wants a copy just email me your info at nujay0425@comcast.net.
Very Respectfully Jeremy Bell aka jbone

No comments: