This blog will be used to discuss issues, questions, concerns and ideas dealing with a wide range of topics, relating to The American Legion. As National Legion College Graduates, we hope you will utilize your knowledge of The American Legion to engage and challenge your fellow graduates. We hope you will lead this organization to face the challenges ahead. There are no formal guidelines to how to blog. We encourage everyone to comment.

The American Legion Headline Animator

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ohhhh, I click the wrong button and all my info disappeared. :-( Don't know if it was sent or deleted. N e wayz, I want everyone to know it has been a pleasure and quite a learning experience. I know we're all going back to our Departments and make a great difference. We're going to share our knowledge and enjoy as we do it (tactfully). If you're in Birmingham, AL (Post 347, Fairfield, AL) or nearby, stop by to say hello. I've blogged but have never revealed my identity, but that's okay. I think my group was the Greatest and my MENTOR was highly ABOVE the GREATEST. The World War Memorial was GREAT; it really took me back (24th Inf Div Mech (who ah).

I wish everyone safe travelling back to their destinations and may God Be With You. If you need any assistance or just another opinion, feel free to contact me. I'm here.

For God and Country,
"C" (Alabama)
NALC 2007

No comments: