This blog will be used to discuss issues, questions, concerns and ideas dealing with a wide range of topics, relating to The American Legion. As National Legion College Graduates, we hope you will utilize your knowledge of The American Legion to engage and challenge your fellow graduates. We hope you will lead this organization to face the challenges ahead. There are no formal guidelines to how to blog. We encourage everyone to comment.

The American Legion Headline Animator

Friday, November 9, 2007

No Good Byes; Just So Long

So long everyone, it was truly a Blessing to meet such a group of GREAT people. I'm very thankful to my Department and the National office for having the confidence in me and allowing me to attend and complete this course. Soooo much knowledge obtained. My Department Commander C. Font constantly refers to the "four pillars" of the American Legion. My plans are to go back to the AL and share my information with others. Be a mentor, as my GREAT mentor Mike, has been to me and Group 1. David, you too has been great this week. Thanks!!

Let's all go back and work the programs of the American Legion and programs bring in MEMBERS!!!! The American Legion "Still Serving America"

I'm PROUD to be a Legionnaire, Auxiliary, Legion Rider.

C u all in Arizona, Aug '08, at the alumni meeting.

Carol from Alabama
NALC 2007
Be Safe!!

No comments: