This blog will be used to discuss issues, questions, concerns and ideas dealing with a wide range of topics, relating to The American Legion. As National Legion College Graduates, we hope you will utilize your knowledge of The American Legion to engage and challenge your fellow graduates. We hope you will lead this organization to face the challenges ahead. There are no formal guidelines to how to blog. We encourage everyone to comment.

The American Legion Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Photos

I have made several copies of the photos I took at the college. Please anyone that wants a copy please e-mail me with your address.
Anyone who gave me there address at the college I am sorry but I left most of them to be mailed to me. So if you want them sooner please e-mail me your info.

I will update this list at they go in the mail

Bill R, Carol K, Marty E, John T and Paul R yours are in the mail.
Second mailing : Matt B, Lisa G and Paul A yours are in the mail today (Dec 1)

remembrence101@msn.com

Chris Sandoval
Group#3

No comments: