This blog will be used to discuss issues, questions, concerns and ideas dealing with a wide range of topics, relating to The American Legion. As National Legion College Graduates, we hope you will utilize your knowledge of The American Legion to engage and challenge your fellow graduates. We hope you will lead this organization to face the challenges ahead. There are no formal guidelines to how to blog. We encourage everyone to comment.

The American Legion Headline Animator

Thursday, November 8, 2007

I would like to thank everyone that had a part in me attending the NALC 2007. I also like to thank each and everyone in Group 2 for being such a great team. I am very excited about starting the H2H program at my post. I know it will be a great success. It is badly needed in the State of West Virginia. I really appreciate and I will apply with I learned in NALC 2007.
I also would like to thank National Commander for taking the time out and having dinner with several of the member of group 2 and I.

If anyone ever need me please email me at usarmyladyvet4u@hotmail.com or you can call me (304) 421-8745. Please also feel free to check out my myspace web page http://www.myspace.com/usarmyladyvet4u.

God Bless You All!

Lisa Groves-St. Albans American Legion Post 73

Please remember our Veterans,Troops,and families.

No comments: