This blog will be used to discuss issues, questions, concerns and ideas dealing with a wide range of topics, relating to The American Legion. As National Legion College Graduates, we hope you will utilize your knowledge of The American Legion to engage and challenge your fellow graduates. We hope you will lead this organization to face the challenges ahead. There are no formal guidelines to how to blog. We encourage everyone to comment.

The American Legion Headline Animator

Monday, November 5, 2007

Impressions of NALC

I wanted to give my impressions of my fellow Legionnaire's attending NALC. I have met some of the fine people and I am thoroughly enjoying all that is going on within classes and small groups. The instructors and mentors are very knowledgeable and are an inspiration. My own Group #1 doing a wonderful job on the projects and I especially want to thank them for getting me through the presentation this morning. The input in creating our presentation was invaluable. Thanks for the opportunity to meet you. I hope that when all is said and done we take this knowledge knowledge and apply it for the betterment of our fellow veterans.

No comments: