This blog will be used to discuss issues, questions, concerns and ideas dealing with a wide range of topics, relating to The American Legion. As National Legion College Graduates, we hope you will utilize your knowledge of The American Legion to engage and challenge your fellow graduates. We hope you will lead this organization to face the challenges ahead. There are no formal guidelines to how to blog. We encourage everyone to comment.

The American Legion Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Getting tired!

I am just that! I had a great day today with the presentations and the trip to Embelem Sales. I am ready to go home!

I TOTALLY DISAGREE with the remarks by the 3 national offices which had comments on our Post enhancement plan. The plan was to show a district that is auditing a post, which gives problems to the post. If that isn't what we were to do or even in real life, then nothing would ever get done. Furthermore, I am not a cheerleader! This progrsam is not just to promote a clan full of program pushers I am hoping! We have to remember that The American Legion isnt just programs, it is for the fellowship of other veterans.

No comments: