This blog will be used to discuss issues, questions, concerns and ideas dealing with a wide range of topics, relating to The American Legion. As National Legion College Graduates, we hope you will utilize your knowledge of The American Legion to engage and challenge your fellow graduates. We hope you will lead this organization to face the challenges ahead. There are no formal guidelines to how to blog. We encourage everyone to comment.

The American Legion Headline Animator

Thursday, November 8, 2007

YOUR OUT OF ORDER!

It was a very good working day today. We had a great dinner and got to tour the War Memorial. It was something special to be "Called out of order" by the National commander today in our mock District meeting. Just hope it is the only time!

I think all the ideas and information presented will help me in trying to better my local post, my district and department.

I would like to recend my cheerleading rant from yesterday, IT WAS A VERY LONG DAY!

No comments: