This blog will be used to discuss issues, questions, concerns and ideas dealing with a wide range of topics, relating to The American Legion. As National Legion College Graduates, we hope you will utilize your knowledge of The American Legion to engage and challenge your fellow graduates. We hope you will lead this organization to face the challenges ahead. There are no formal guidelines to how to blog. We encourage everyone to comment.

The American Legion Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Thanks

Another day at the Legion College and it has been all it was promised to be, fast paced and intense. We still have a couple of days to go and the relationships that are developing will be something I will be carring for the rest of my Legion career. The hospitality of the staff at the Headquarters has been fantastic. Thank you all for allowing me the experience. To my classmates I also give thanks, the opportunity to meet and work with such a great many quality people from across the Legion has been invaluable. I really think that we are going to have to have one of our computer wizzards set up a chat room so we can all stay in touch. We have many plans to formulate for the future, perhaps we can start planning on a reunion at the National Convention in Phoenix. Thank to allow me to share in this experience. Steve S.

No comments: