This blog will be used to discuss issues, questions, concerns and ideas dealing with a wide range of topics, relating to The American Legion. As National Legion College Graduates, we hope you will utilize your knowledge of The American Legion to engage and challenge your fellow graduates. We hope you will lead this organization to face the challenges ahead. There are no formal guidelines to how to blog. We encourage everyone to comment.

The American Legion Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Thank God for Legionaires

I truly loved meeting all of the Legionaries in the NALC 2oo7. I had a very rewarding experience learning more about The American Legion structure and purpose. I am looking forward to sharing this information with my Post and other Posts that are in my State. I learned a lot at the field trip today. It was very resourceful information to learn.

Lisa G.

1 comment:

NALC 2007 Group 1 said...

Lisa--you are a terrific young Legionnaire--best wishes to you in the future! Katrina, Group 1