This blog will be used to discuss issues, questions, concerns and ideas dealing with a wide range of topics, relating to The American Legion. As National Legion College Graduates, we hope you will utilize your knowledge of The American Legion to engage and challenge your fellow graduates. We hope you will lead this organization to face the challenges ahead. There are no formal guidelines to how to blog. We encourage everyone to comment.

The American Legion Headline Animator

Monday, November 5, 2007

Legion College

I've enjoyed the company, friendship and wisdom of my fellow Legion members at this 2007 NALC. I wish the Judge Advocate had more time but I know we are are on a time schedule. I hope to have the emails and addresses of all the students this year. All of the New York contingent, lets try to get our pictures electronically so I can get them to Department for entry in next months Department Newsletter. Have a nice week everyone. John Konkol, Group #2 New York

No comments: