This blog will be used to discuss issues, questions, concerns and ideas dealing with a wide range of topics, relating to The American Legion. As National Legion College Graduates, we hope you will utilize your knowledge of The American Legion to engage and challenge your fellow graduates. We hope you will lead this organization to face the challenges ahead. There are no formal guidelines to how to blog. We encourage everyone to comment.

The American Legion Headline Animator

Monday, November 12, 2007

Thanks to Ron (Group#3)

Thanks Ron for giving me the information I needed. I have e-mailed you some photos I hope that you get them. I will be making DVD's for everyone that wants one with all the photos that I took during the college. E-mail me your address and I will send them our next week some time.
remembrence101@msn.com

If you dont want to e-mail me your address then send me a e-mail and I will reply with my phone #. or you can send me your phone # and I will call you on my dime.

Chris Sandoval

1 comment:

nalc2007@blogspot.com said...

Please send me a cd. I know that you have my card. or e-mail me and I'll give all the information. prbandit1@aol.com

Paul