This blog will be used to discuss issues, questions, concerns and ideas dealing with a wide range of topics, relating to The American Legion. As National Legion College Graduates, we hope you will utilize your knowledge of The American Legion to engage and challenge your fellow graduates. We hope you will lead this organization to face the challenges ahead. There are no formal guidelines to how to blog. We encourage everyone to comment.

The American Legion Headline Animator

Monday, November 5, 2007

This was suppose to post on Sunday, November 4, 2007

Thanks for the opportunity !
I am really thankful for the opportunity to attend National American Legion College. Today sessions were great and very resourceful. I plan to take back all of the resources to St. Albans, West Virginia Post 73, the Post I belong to. To help make our Post a successful one. I am the presenter for the assignment tomorrow. I really like all of The Legionnaires and the Mentor of Group 3, we are a great team! We worked very hard on our 5 minute presentation. Although I am tired, I am looking forward to tomorrow and the rest of the week sessions. Please remember the Troops and Veterans in your prayers. Good night.(Good morning)
Lisa Groves

No comments: